Rudd - Reliable, Energy-Efficient Performance
For more than 100 years, Ruud has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of central heating and cooling products, including a full line of industry-standard R-410A commercial products — up to 25 tons.
Whether the requirement is for new construction projects or replacements, Ruud systems can handle virtually any rooftop configuration using adapter curbs, freeing contractors and consulting engineers to select the equipment that best fits the needs of their customers.
From its 19.8 acre manufacturing facility in Fort Smith, Arkansas, Ruud is dedicated to the development and production of equipment designed to satisfy the comfort requirements of every industry. And with many Ruud units and accessories in stock in the TCA Distribution warehouse, you can get access to the Commercial Series when and where you need it.
Get the latest Ruud Commercial Product Guide, with complete line listings, features and options and product specifications. Download Product Guide
- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 2010 federal minimum efficiency levels
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Water wash systems
- TVX refrigerant control*
- Removable drain pans*
- Scroll compressor technology in all models
- Sturdy cabinets with commercial grade base rails
- Enhanced access with ¼ turn fasteners and hinges
- Rigorous salt spray testing in operating conditions from 0°F to 125° F
- ClearControl™ two-line, 16-character LCD Direct Digital Control (DDC) constantly monitors multiple parameters and provides industry-leading diagnostics and communication
TCA Distribution is your source for replacement parts for Ruud products. Expedited delivery is available. Email us or call 978.225.2045, option 1 for details.
*Not standard on all models.