LG - Cost Savings and Greater Efficiency
LG’s third-generation Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) technology combines HVAC cost savings and energy efficiency. In addition to individual control and effective temperature modulation, the compact VRF systems also allow for easy installs, space savings and higher reliability ratings than many traditional HVAC systems.
The VRF system is ideal for commercial, high-end residential and hospitality applications where precise temperature control is needed in individual units to make the guest experience the very best.
TCA Distribution is an authorized stocking distributor for LG Home Comfort products that are rapidly becoming many contractors’ preferred choice for off-the-shelf residential and light commercial systems.
Little or no duct work, attractive pricing, lower utility bills, and a healthier, ozone-friendly environment are some of the reasons Trumbull Campbell Associates chose to represent LG products.
- Ductless, aesthetically pleasing indoor units for wall, floor and ceiling surface mounting (ceiling flush/recessed)
- Quiet operation, with indoor units at sound levels as low as 23dB(A) and outdoor units as low as 50dB(A)
- Modular design for unparalleled comfort control: occupants have the choice to cool or heat only the zones in use
- Combines optimized scroll or rotary compressors, specially designed heat exchangers and inverter technology to minimize energy consumption
- Engineered for sustainable green buildings and LEED® prerequisites and points
- Precise energy modeling with the EnergyPro™ building energy simulation software from EnergySoft®, approved by the California Energy Commission and code-compliant with ASHRAE 90.1 and for LEED-certified projects
TCA Distribution is your source for replacement parts for Motivair products. Expedited delivery is available. Email us or call 978.225.2045, option 1 for details.