We’re always looking for friendly, committed, enthusiastic employees to join our growing team in the historic seaside city of Newburyport, MA.
Service Technician (TCA Solutions)Provides outstanding post-sale systems support for our growing TCA Solutions business, primarily serving customers on the South Shore.
- Five years of commercial HVAC industry experience, with technical knowledge of today’s sophisticated HVAC systems, controls troubleshooting (familiarity with DDC controls is a must)
- Valid Massachusetts refrigeration license
- Excellent problem-solving, customer-relationship and follow-up skills
- Basic computer skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Perform necessary start-up, check-out and testing of installed HVAC systems, including, but not limited to, air-cooled and water-cooled chillers; and indoor-split and rooftop D/X gas-fired, hot-water energy recovery units, equipped with either air-cooled and/or evaporative-cooled condensers.
- Navigate all required set-up and commissioning processes to insure that high quality, exceptional performance of factory-installed controls is maintained.
Sales Engineer (Trumbull Campbell Associates)Provides best-of-breed HVAC solutions to our customer base of building owners, managers, engineers, contractors and architects.
- Responsive, customer-centric team player, who goes the extra mile to help your customers build functional, cost-effective and environmentally sound buildings.
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior engineering experience preferred
- Willingness to work hard to build lasting relationships
Trumbull Campbell offers competitive compensation and in-depth sales training in a supportive, cooperative environment. An outstanding benefits package includes health and disability insurance, vacation time, and a 401(k) with company-matching contributions.
Please no phone calls or emails.